- Our venue is a do-it-yourself wedding venue with two ceremony sites to choose from. It is available to you all day of your wedding, 9:30 am till 10:00 pm and the night before 6:00 pm till 7:00 pm for your rehearsal. Rehearsal
- A 36 X 96 pole barn with a concrete slab floor with a kitchenette, string lights, chandelier and sheer curtains on north side of barn.
- A dance floor under strings of lights, a chandelier and the night stars, with an outdoor area for your DJ beside the dance floor.
- Air conditioned bridal suite for bridal party to get dressed or to just freshen up, with a screened porch area to relax and prepare for your day.
- 72' round tables and chairs and 3 food tables
Digital Photobooth for your wedding day:
Any couples booked with us can use our coordinator's, Kassie, professional digital photobooth for an additional $250 for the duration of their wedding. This photobooth includes:
Personalized logo for the wedding
Our decorated greenery backdrop
Assortment of props
Text or email delivery of images to the guests
Email to the host after the wedding with all images.
As part of both packages, Day of Wedding Coordination is automatically included. This service includes:
- A 1-on-1 walk-through with our Coordinator, Kassie about 1 month prior to your wedding date to discuss layout, vision, and decorations.
- Access to a Google Document to collect your finalized wedding day information.
- A detailed 1-on-1 phone conference 2 weeks before the wedding to finalize any loose ends
- Direct contact with vendors to confirm arrival/departure times
- An in-depth, color-coded, Master timeline for wedding day
- 1 hour for Rehearsal Coordination the Friday evening before.
- Wedding coordination from 10am - 8pm on day of wedding
- Decoration management and set up on wedding day